Our mission is to improve the quality
of life of people with disabilities.
For this we work with 4 types of services for companies:
ASID works by combining a diagnosis (IDEE – Special Education and Development Index), assistance and the development of networks so that the institutions can better structure themselves, offer better quality services and increase the number of seats available, to end waiting lists. The IDEE is the first step ASID takes to work with institutions. In this diagnosis, using 26 indicators and 143 assessment items, 8 management areas are analyzed. With the obtained results, it is possible to identify how the institution is doing overall, as well as separately for each area, creating the basis for the suggestion of improvements, the definition of goals and the suggestions of workshops for its development.
- Click here to access the last Impact Report of ASID Brasil.
- To learn more about the results of ASID, click here.
- Key words: social investment, third sector management, private social investment, social impact and impact measurement.
Throughout the last 7 years, ASID has created programs that involve capacity building, raising awareness and hands-on activities. The capacity building programs use the volunteers’ potential to multiply knowledge. The programs that raise awareness involve activities between volunteers and people with disabilities, where they can learn new things together. The hands-on programs define the activities that generate change in the visual and even structural part of the supported institutions. We also manage volunteer programs and committees, check in, provide capacity building and empower these individuals so that the volunteer program is multiplied and becomes even more impacting. We also work with the management of volunteer programs and committees, accompanying, empowering and empowering these actors so that volunteering multiplies and is more impacting.
- Keywords: Volunteer Program, Corporate Volunteering, Skills Development, Diversity and Inclusion, Organizational Climate, Leadership, Volunteer Management, Enterprises.
Diversity and Inclusion
Why not combine the potential shown by people with disabilities, who are cared for at the institutions from the ASID network, with companies who want to work with labor market inclusion? This is how ASID’s methodology for inclusion was born, based on raising awareness among company collaborates as the base for the process of the inclusion of people with disabilities in the labor market. A process that involves the development of collaborators from partner companies and allows involved PWD to utilize their full potential.
- To access the success cases see our Impact Report, click here.
- Key words: disabled person, inclusion, inclusion of people with disabilities, diversity, diversity culture, diversity training.
Cause Related Marketing
This front allows the realization of many projects in institutions for people with disabilities. It consists of the definition of products within the portfolio that the company operates, in which part of the sale price is reverted to ASID Brasil.
- Keywords: social marketing, social products, cause marketing, social impact.